Interior Painting Projects
Choosing the right colors for you.
One of the hardest parts of getting started with interior painting projects is choosing the right colors for your space and your taste. Not to worry! That’s where we come in. Our expert interior painters assist each of our clients with color pallet choices and are able to assist you in choosing the right color for each room. Our expert interior painters will consult with you regarding the basics of interior house paint color schemes and ideas.
Sometimes the hardest part is finding a color family to narrow down your interior paint choices. Most of our clients begin by wondering which color palettes will best suit their specific space? To help you begin your color pallet choices, we’ve collected some points to consider when choosing interior paint colors:
- Monochromatic colors: colors using one hue, varied in saturation and value.
- Analogous colors: a combination of up to three similar colors.
- Complementary colors: are colors of contrasting hues and often include both warm and cold colors.
Interior Painting Quality
We take every interior painting project seriously and pay great attention to all details every step of the way, from concept to completion. Once your interior painting project is confirmed, we set up a call before your project date to go over the details related to your specific interior painting project, including:
- Confirm paint color or advise on choosing interior paint colors should you need assistance
- Confirm date of project timeline
- Request you remove all valuables, fragile items, pictures and shelves from the area you’re having painted
- If you have pets, we ask you to relocate them from the space being painted until the project is complete
- Answer any questions you may have about your interior painting project
- Follow up with a reminder email that confirms your interior painting project details for your final review
Guaranteed Customer Care
Your satisfaction is our primary goal.
At Diamond Painting and Home Improvement of RI, our top priority is leaving each client 100% satisfied with our interior painting project results. We care about your home as much as you do! Before we begin painting, our expert-level interior painting crew of professional painters will do a walk-through to assess the project to be sure there will be no issues for the interior painting project to be completed on time. Before we being painting, our crew will do the following:
- Cover floors and protect surfaces from paint
- Move and cover your furniture
- Fill holes or cracks in the walls
- Repair drywall to produce quality interior painting results
We are not happy unless you are happy. It’s that simple! Nothing is more important to us than getting the interior painting project right, the first time. Upon completion of your interior painting project, our expert team performs a final walk-through with you, while the paint is drying, to make sure no touch-ups are needed. Following the walk-through, you will sign-off on the approval of your interior painting project. Then our team provides a full clean-up service. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Interior Painting – LET’S DO THIS!
Book a free, no obligation estimate for your interior painting project today. Call (401) 921-0663 or book online.