At Diamond Painting & Home Improvement your complete satisfaction is our primary goal. Based on our over 20 years of industry experience, our expert exterior house painting team thoroughly understands the challenges involved with choosing the right exterior house painting contractor for you. There are many details to consider when choosing an exterior house painting contractor, such as references, licensing, reliability, affordability and communication. Considering these details is vital to the success of any exterior house painting project. To assist in making your exterior house painting contractor selection process easier, the following is a step-by-step list of the process our expert exterior house painting team follows for each exterior house painting project we commit to.
Exterior House Painting Step-By-Step Guide
Working with the Diamond Painting & Home Improvement exterior house painting team is easy and seamless. Our streamlined and refined approach to each exterior house painting project we take on follows an established step-by-step guideline in order to keep every exterior house painting project on time, on budget and of the highest quality performance.
- If you have not already selected your exterior house paint color, we will gladly assist you in choosing the perfect color, finish and type of paint for your home.
- In order to complete an exterior house painting project flawlessly, all windows and storm windows need to be securely closed. If you require assistance to accomplish this, we are happy to help.
- Before we begin your exterior house painting project, we cover all plants, outdoor furniture, grills, etc. for their protection. We also remove shutters and then wash your home to remove any mildew or dirt.
- Once your home is dry, our expert exterior house painting team will scrape and feather-sand the surface of your home to remove old paint and create a fresh exterior house painting surface.
- Our exterior house painting team then methodically inspects the exterior of your home for imperfections (rotted or broken wood, loose nails, etc.) that will impact the quality of your exterior house painting project. Our team then applies putty to all window sashes, caulk holes, cracks and voids using certified exterior house painting project caulking.
- Our expert exterior house painting team will spot prime any re-sanded or repaired surfaces. The painting will only begin once the exterior surface of your home is dry and ready to be painted.
- Based on the materials used on the exterior of your home, our expert exterior house painting team will apply paint to the exterior of your home primarily using brushes and rollers. However, spray techniques produce a better finish for some surfaces, such as aluminum siding and stucco.
- Any storm windows will be removed so the exterior portion of each window can be painted. A finish coat is applied to all trim work including windows, doors, shutters and soffits. Shutters will be reaffixed to the exterior of your home once they are dry and your exterior house painting project is complete.
- Once our expert exterior house painting team feels they are complete. We will complete our own final inspection of the home’s surface condition and make any necessary final touch-ups. A final walk through will be conducted with you to ensure your total satisfaction as well.
At Diamond Painting & Home Improvement, it’s our attention to detail, commitment to quality and professionalism that will ensure your exterior house painting project is completed to your satisfaction without the hassles commonly experienced when dealing with an ordinary exterior house painting contractor. We look forward to working with you on your exterior house painting project, and on all your future painting and home improvement needs!